Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No results from stress analysis

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
lpbug
1275 Views, 3 Replies

No results from stress analysis

I tried to do a stress analysis on a simple rectangular part today but after pressing the "simulate" button, no results showed. Interestingly enough, I tried this on another computer and it worked perfectly. Following another thread, it was clear that other people are having the same problem. It seems like there has been no solutions so far. I tried reinstalling, but that didn't help either. Any ideas? 

The part for stress analysis has been attached. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JDMather
in reply to: lpbug

Your part works fine on my machine.

The first step might be to install Service Pack 1 and Update 3 for SP1.

Make sure you turn off UAC during the install, and I don't see any mention of your OS in your problem description.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
lpbug
in reply to: JDMather

Thanks, that worked. For future references to people who may be reading this- I am running 64 bit Windows 7. I installed update pack 1, 2, and then 3. After that, the results show up. 

Message 4 of 4
in reply to: JDMather

Hi

I dont get any results from stress analysis after I have clicked on solve? Have tried the part on another computer and it works there? OS is Windows 8.1

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report