Inventor General Discussion

Reply
*Dotson, Sean
Message 1 of 11 (50 Views)

Newsgroup Connection

50 Views, 10 Replies
11-27-2002 12:29 AM
Anyone one else having problems connecting. My connection has been hanging
all morning...

--
Sean Dotson, PE
http://www.sdotson.com
Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions
-----------------------------------------
*DJSpaceMouse
Message 2 of 11 (50 Views)

Re: Newsgroup Connection

11-27-2002 12:31 AM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
I've been having problems lately, but it doesn't seem too bad today.
Yesterday and the day before it was pretty bad.

"Sean Dotson" wrote in message
news:C2AAD7FA818B30C285D287A965572F07@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Anyone one else having problems connecting. My connection has been
hanging
> all morning...
>
> --
> Sean Dotson, PE
> http://www.sdotson.com
> Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions
> -----------------------------------------
>
>
*darvinv
Message 3 of 11 (50 Views)

Re: Newsgroup Connection

11-27-2002 12:38 AM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
yeah,
I've been able to read but not post or reply.
darvin
*McConnell, Cory
Message 4 of 11 (50 Views)

Re: Newsgroup Connection

11-27-2002 12:40 AM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
yup

--
Cory McConnell
BJ pipeline Inspection
"Sean Dotson" wrote in message
news:C2AAD7FA818B30C285D287A965572F07@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Anyone one else having problems connecting. My connection has been
hanging
> all morning...
>
> --
> Sean Dotson, PE
> http://www.sdotson.com
> Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions
> -----------------------------------------
>
>
*Keller, Kent
Message 5 of 11 (50 Views)

Re: Newsgroup Connection

11-27-2002 12:40 AM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
Looks like it is working now ... at least for the moment

--
Kent
Member of the Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program


"Sean Dotson" wrote in message
news:C2AAD7FA818B30C285D287A965572F07@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Anyone one else having problems connecting. My connection has been hanging
> all morning...
>
> --
> Sean Dotson, PE
> http://www.sdotson.com
> Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions
> -----------------------------------------
>
>
*Cross, Gary
Message 6 of 11 (50 Views)

Re: Newsgroup Connection

11-27-2002 12:48 AM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
I've been having intermittent downtime with email for a couple days.
*Dotson, Sean
Message 7 of 11 (50 Views)

Re:

11-27-2002 12:50 AM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
Kent,

Did you get either of my emails with the attachments?

--
Sean Dotson, PE
http://www.sdotson.com
Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions
-----------------------------------------
"Kent Keller" wrote in message
news:smileyvery-happy:3CCEA8D1CAFDDAC7ADB30CD8A138298@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Looks like it is working now ... at least for the moment
>
> --
> Kent
> Member of the Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program
>
>
> "Sean Dotson" wrote in message
> news:C2AAD7FA818B30C285D287A965572F07@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > Anyone one else having problems connecting. My connection has been
hanging
> > all morning...
> >
> > --
> > Sean Dotson, PE
> > http://www.sdotson.com
> > Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions
> > -----------------------------------------
> >
> >
>
>
*Keller, Kent
Message 8 of 11 (50 Views)

Re:

11-27-2002 12:57 AM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
Yes, got 2 emails and I replied to comcast one.

--
Kent
Member of the Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program


"Sean Dotson" wrote in message
news:2CEEA4A6424BEE6EF54E5472F8C46A47@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Kent,
>
> Did you get either of my emails with the attachments?
*Caldwell, Larry
Message 9 of 11 (50 Views)

Re:

11-27-2002 01:19 AM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
Are you the Keller that manufactures the ladders? Sure like my Keller.
~Larry

"Kent Keller" wrote in message
news:598249C77F3693F4B438E87A99C823C0@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Yes, got 2 emails and I replied to comcast one.
>
> --
> Kent
> Member of the Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program
>
>
> "Sean Dotson" wrote in message
> news:2CEEA4A6424BEE6EF54E5472F8C46A47@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > Kent,
> >
> > Did you get either of my emails with the attachments?
>
>
*Dotson, Sean
Message 10 of 11 (50 Views)

Re: Newsgroup Connection

11-27-2002 03:44 AM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
seems to be back up...

--
Sean Dotson, PE
http://www.sdotson.com
Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions
-----------------------------------------
"Sean Dotson" wrote in message
news:C2AAD7FA818B30C285D287A965572F07@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Anyone one else having problems connecting. My connection has been
hanging
> all morning...
>
> --
> Sean Dotson, PE
> http://www.sdotson.com
> Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions
> -----------------------------------------
>
>
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.