Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Leader Text

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
kkornocksr
11721 Views, 4 Replies

Multi Leader Text

Is there a way to create a multi leader text? In Solidworks, you are able to hold CTRL and hit the point of the arrow head, and it creates a second leader. Is there a method similar to this?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Steve_Bahr
in reply to: kkornocksr

Create your first leadered text. Right click over the leader you just created and select "Add Vertex/Leader". Pick the new arrow start point and connect to your first leader. Viola.

Steve
Steve Bahr...since 1962.

Create your leader, add the text and click done, then right mouse click on the leader and select "add vertex/leader"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 4 of 5
harco

Right click add leader.

bronze again :-( Edited by: harco on Feb 3, 2010 7:33 PM
Message 5 of 5
mcgyvr

> {quote:title=harco wrote:}{quote}Right click add leader.
>
> bronze again 😞
>
> Edited by: harco on Feb 3, 2010 7:33 PM No soup for you...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report