Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mudbox won't install

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
804 Views, 2 Replies

Mudbox won't install

I have product Design Suite Ultimate and Mudbox and Content Library won't install. Everything else went fine. Right now when I try to install the bum programs I see that Content Library (I think that's what it is) and Mudbox have not been installed. It starts up and it looks like installs Library and then starts on Mudbox. It appears to get 2/3 of Mudbox completed and then it just sits there and makes no further process. It has run overnight and made no progress. Any ideas from anyone here? There wasn't any replies from the installation licensing site.

Windows 7 Ultimate, 16 gig ECC Ram, Western Digital hard drive, hardware should be good.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Was it an internet download? I don't even waste my time with those anymore on programs that large. But if so, you probably need to download it again.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Tried installing nvidia driver for Quadro FX 3700 video card. Didn't help installation of Mudobox. Looked at page file size. It was the same size as my amount of Ram which is 16 Gigs. I'm getting a fairly constant 290 Hard Faults/sec and a "Disk 13 MB/sec Disk I/O 90% Highest Active Time. I did not down load anything. This bum Mudbox is from the thumbdrive shipped by Autodesk. It wouldn't bother me to have a response from Autodesk.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report