Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mouse left click issue in Inv. 2012

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
JohanQleeno
441 Views, 3 Replies

Mouse left click issue in Inv. 2012

I have a newly discovered issue with left clicking and moving lines and points in 2D-sketch.

After working in Inventor for a while I cant move lines and points(green and unconstrained geometry). If I exit 2D sketch mode and enter again I can move a line once and then its back to not being able to manipulate the geometry at all, the curser just want to create a marking box.

I have a new optical mouse with cord, its a Logitech G400. I have switched mouse but with the same result.

I have installed the latest driver for the mouse.

Any idea of what might be the problem?

Thanks!

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ampster401
in reply to: JohanQleeno

may not be the mouse, how about graphics drivers, SP's and such...up to date?

Message 3 of 4
JohanQleeno
in reply to: ampster401

Graphic driver is the latest and Inventor is SP1

Message 4 of 4
SBix26
in reply to: JohanQleeno

Do the sketch entities highlight when you pass the cursor over them? 

I had a recurring problem a year or two ago (don't recall which Inv version) - sketch graphics would, for no obvious reason, suddenly be shifted a dozen or so pixels on the screen, so that highlights would appear offset from the displayed sketch entities-- made picking things a real challenge!  In my case, exiting Inventor and re-starting would take care of it, until the next, seeming random occurrence.  It was definitely a graphics issue, and if I recall correctly, was somehow related to screen saver/screen lock - it never happened until I woke the graphics up after being away for a while, but not always then, either.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report