Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing parameter dialog box

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
958 Views, 4 Replies

missing parameter dialog box

Hi !

i am new in inventor so can somebody pleae help ?

In parameter dialog box ( inventor 2013) i pressed the button " less " and now i cant see dialog box at all. It opened when i click " fx parameter" but cant see it. I tried with ( alt+space  move ....) but it doesent work.

Hope someone can help.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ampster401
in reply to: Anonymous

The "Less" button just changes to a "More" button, but that should not effect why you can't see the window at all.

Are you using two monitors?

Inv2013_parameter-window.png

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: ampster401

Hi !
Thanks for answer.

I use only one monitor
Message 4 of 5
ampster401
in reply to: Anonymous

I just noticed some odd behaviour with the FX window, it appears sometimes when it cycles between more or less it doesn't always shrink down to the same size when you click the Less button.  Once it had shrunk way down, much smaller than it should have I feel.

That doesn't solve your issue either.  But I'm wondering if you have somehow experienced a drastic change in size.  What are your SP (Service Pack) level and is Inv 2013 fully up to date?  I don't know if I have the latest and greatest but I'm up to "SP2, Update 4".

If you are not up to date, update Inventor and then try activating the Parameters (FX) window.

If that doesn't work, can you please provide a screenshot of what your entire screen looks like immediately after pressing the Parameters button.  The thought here is someone may be able to see something on your screen that would indicate what's going on here.  Please note, the size of your screenshot will matter, please try to make it as large as possible.  If we can only see a "thumbnail" of your screen it will be difficult to see what we need to see.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: ampster401

Hi ampster !

Thank you very much for your effort. I installed new service pack 2 but it did not help.

Fortunately i found the solution.

With : 1. Alt+space 

2. on the window i pressed " Size"

3. left arrow

And there it was.

Thank you very much again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report