Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Desktop Content option in PDSP 2015

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ampster401
336 Views, 2 Replies

Missing Desktop Content option in PDSP 2015

There's a few threads going on currently where multiple people are suggesting what used to be the common fix where you startup the install process once more and dig down into Tools and Utilities to install the CC libraries.

With 2015, the only option I am seeing is for Remote Content which will not work for Desktop Content, at least I haven't discovered how to do so if it can be done.

What's the secret?  How does someone install Desktop Content after Inventor has already been installed with the 2015 version?

It's probably something very easy I've overlooked.

TIA for any assistance.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: ampster401

go under install products>shared components section>Inventor Content Libraries

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
ampster401
in reply to: DarrenP

Tks,

I choose the "Install, Install on this computer" option and after re-entering the serial number and key, within a screen or two is where you can install additional CC Desktop Libraries.

I was under the impression you would find them under the "Install Tools & Utilities" button which is where you find Remote Content Librairies.

Tks again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report