Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Middle Mouse Button doesn't pan

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Greg.Feneis
6833 Views, 5 Replies

Middle Mouse Button doesn't pan

Inventor 2015, Win7-64 and my middle mouse button doesn't pan.  It does work as expected (universal scroll) in other programs so I know it's set to the right thing.  Just doesn't seem to work in Inventor.  Any ideas?  It's a Logitech MX Revolution Bluetooth mouse. 

Thanks!

Greg

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
admaiora
in reply to: Greg.Feneis

Hi Greg,

you will probably need to manually set and personalize the middle button with setpoit logitech software.

Set Middle Button to Middle Button

You can download Setpoint here:

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/support/mx-revolution?crid=398&bit=64&osid=14

16688.1.0.jpg

Admaiora
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 6
Greg.Feneis
in reply to: admaiora

Thanks!  I have that software, but misunderstood how the settings are setup.  The setting that's for the middle button I thought was for the scroll wheel rotation, so I had that set to autoscroll.  Figured out how to set it to middle button and now it works.  Thanks again.

Message 4 of 6
vmorales6NLHA
in reply to: Greg.Feneis

i am having the same issue. my middle scroll pan button stopped working and i don't know how to fix it. It is hard trying to work on drawings. Please help!

Message 5 of 6

Hi! I am not aware of a systematic issue in Inventor causing the scroll wheel to fail. Could you update the mouse driver or change it to generic one? Is it possible the mouse scroll wheel is broken?

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 6 of 6

My mouse was giving out. I just replaced it. Problem solved. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report