Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mid-Plane extrude fails

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
143 Views, 2 Replies

Mid-Plane extrude fails

Can anyone tell me why this part fails when I change the extrusion to mid-plane? (It's part of a handle I downloaded from JW Winco) -- Dave Hoder Product Design Engineer idX Seattle www.idxcorporation.com
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Dave, I took a look at this problem. Our software is having problems trying to unify the this way and that way pieces of the extrusion. We have put this as an issue to look at into our repositories. I tried a few alternatives and didn't have any success. Sorry. Thanks. Shekar "Dave Hoder" wrote in message news:40d32ec8_1@newsprd01... > Can anyone tell me why this part fails when I change the extrusion to > mid-plane? (It's part of a handle I downloaded from JW Winco) > > -- > Dave Hoder > Product Design Engineer > idX Seattle > www.idxcorporation.com > > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank You Shekar -- Dave Hoder Product Design Engineer idX Seattle www.idxcorporation.com "Shekar Subrahmanyam[Autodesk]" wrote in message news:40d33d23$1_3@newsprd01... > Hi Dave, > > I took a look at this problem. Our software is having problems trying to > unify the this way and that way pieces of the extrusion. We have put this as > an issue to look at into our repositories. I tried a few alternatives and > didn't have any success. Sorry. Thanks. > > Shekar > > "Dave Hoder" wrote in > message news:40d32ec8_1@newsprd01... > > Can anyone tell me why this part fails when I change the extrusion to > > mid-plane? (It's part of a handle I downloaded from JW Winco) > > > > -- > > Dave Hoder > > Product Design Engineer > > idX Seattle > > www.idxcorporation.com > > > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report