Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

silvermirror
Message 1 of 3 (258 Views)

Max right click menue not appearing

258 Views, 2 Replies
04-09-2012 06:57 PM

I don't know what happened. Yesterday I was working on max using the hair a fur modifery to try and test out something when I noticed somethign strange. When I right clicked in the view port to bring up the options (exsample cut, convert to polygon, hide, fezze ect.) it wouldn't come up. Hears what I've tried. Reinstal max, get a copy of the default interface from a school computer and tried loading that, turning off windows 7 's background color transparancy, removing all things installed right before the problem, run a system check for errors, a viruse scan and right now I'm trying a full restore from a back up. I don't know what's going on. I suspected that my graphic's card drive might be the caulprate but I checked that as well and it says that its all clear. I took the files that had the problem to other computers and they had no issue. It doesn't matter what file I load either this is universal. I can start with a blank file and the right click view port menue won't come up. I'm at a loss no one knows whats going on. Can anyone out their tell me what might be the problem?

Detailed discription:

Launch 3ds max. Go to any view port upon launch. Right click in view port and no menue comes up.

Version:

student 2012

Windows 7 64 bit

Ram:

8 gigs

Graphics card:

Radeon

*Pro
sbixler
Message 2 of 3 (247 Views)

Re: Max right click menue not appearing

04-10-2012 03:29 AM in reply to: silvermirror

Wrong forum...

Discussion_Admin
Message 3 of 3 (232 Views)

Re: Max right click menue not appearing

04-10-2012 02:44 PM in reply to: silvermirror

The 3ds MAX forums can be found on the AREA.

You will find better answers there than in this Autodesk Inventor discussion board here is the direct link

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.