Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max right click menue not appearing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
silvermirror
400 Views, 2 Replies

Max right click menue not appearing

I don't know what happened. Yesterday I was working on max using the hair a fur modifery to try and test out something when I noticed somethign strange. When I right clicked in the view port to bring up the options (exsample cut, convert to polygon, hide, fezze ect.) it wouldn't come up. Hears what I've tried. Reinstal max, get a copy of the default interface from a school computer and tried loading that, turning off windows 7 's background color transparancy, removing all things installed right before the problem, run a system check for errors, a viruse scan and right now I'm trying a full restore from a back up. I don't know what's going on. I suspected that my graphic's card drive might be the caulprate but I checked that as well and it says that its all clear. I took the files that had the problem to other computers and they had no issue. It doesn't matter what file I load either this is universal. I can start with a blank file and the right click view port menue won't come up. I'm at a loss no one knows whats going on. Can anyone out their tell me what might be the problem?

Detailed discription:

Launch 3ds max. Go to any view port upon launch. Right click in view port and no menue comes up.

Version:

student 2012

Windows 7 64 bit

Ram:

8 gigs

Graphics card:

Radeon

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
SBix26
in reply to: silvermirror

Wrong forum...

Message 3 of 3

The 3ds MAX forums can be found on the AREA.

You will find better answers there than in this Autodesk Inventor discussion board here is the direct link

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report