Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

manufacturing assembly drawing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
yanbiao
105 Views, 2 Replies

manufacturing assembly drawing

Believe it or not. I just finish my new project Production Folder by using Inventor.
Everybody r happy to see those gorgous Isomatric views, Explosion views, assembly views step by step, and so on.
Except myself, Now I got a very serious problem. As some of u might know, We always have problem on hardwares, such as screws, nuts, washers. So When Production people found the problem and markup in the assembly drawings. I have to update lateron. Well, it makes sense. So, I update in assembly. Then, bad things keep happening. I replaced some hardwares. then , their tweak disappear in .ipn and I have to re-do it. I promote or demote some hardwares in .iam and then they become visible from invisible in .ipn or lost tweak.
I guess there r people having same problem as I do, and I wish that guys could give me some trick or hint on how to play around with it.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rllthomas
in reply to: yanbiao

Are you deleting parts and inserting new ones or are you using the replace command?
Message 3 of 3
yanbiao
in reply to: yanbiao

replace command.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report