Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage Tab doesn't load correctly

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
eveylynne
825 Views, 7 Replies

Manage Tab doesn't load correctly

It doesn't happen very often (apparently, 8 days ago was the last time), but I would like to know more about this error.  

The .png I've attached shows what happens more easily than I can describe it.

It only happens on Part1 (and possible Assembly1?).  If I've made a new part and the menu loaded correctly, it won't load improperly on a later new part (, like Part2, Part 3, etc).  It does not happen saved parts that I open.  If I have other files open when this happens, the Manage menu seems to be correct in any file, but Part1.  Closing IV and reopening has fixed it every time, but one.  The time closing/reopening IV didn't fix it, I closed it again, and reloding IV again, the menu was fine.

The visible portions of the buttons work correctly, but the empty spaces where the icons for the button should appear, do nothing.

No other tab has done this.

Thoughts?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: eveylynne

Do have the updates loaded?

Post your system specs, graphics card, etc.

Message 3 of 8
eveylynne
in reply to: Anonymous

What other info would help?

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

Have you installed Update 2 for Inventor?

Update your graphics driver to the latest version: http://www.nvidia.com/object/quadro-tesla-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-305.93-whql-driver.html

Message 5 of 8
eveylynne
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you, and no I have not.  

Back in July, I was invited to enroll in SP1 beta from Autodesk.  I havne't updated anything IV since.

Message 6 of 8
JDMather

Click here 3 times (or whatever).

Here.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 7 of 8
theo.bot

I have THE Same problem, i always solve this by turning off and on the panel text

Message 8 of 8
RobJV

Same problem here while working on a a part in the context of an assembly - thanks to JD for workaround.

Rob

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report