Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

make barcode in Photoshop SC4

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
Ian_56
993 Views, 10 Replies

make barcode in Photoshop SC4

Hi, does anyone could give me some suggestions on how to make the 2D barcode Data Matrix barcode in Photoshop CS4?

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
Rich.O.3d
in reply to: Ian_56

I suggest you post this question in a photoshop cs4 forum

CAD Management 101:
You can do it your own way,
If its done just how I say!
[Metallica:And Justice For All:1988]
Message 3 of 11
Martin-Brook

A barcode font may help you. Once you installed it in your PC, any application using fonts can generate barcodes as a font.

Message 4 of 11
jletcher

Do you need a bar code for the IDW? If so I have one I made years ago I will see if I can locate it if you like...

Message 5 of 11
mcgyvr
in reply to: jletcher

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=photoshop+cs4+2d+barcode

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 6 of 11
Gregary7

I tried linear barcode in Photoshop CS6. It works well until now. I am using linear barcode font. You may search a 2D one.

Message 7 of 11
Frank964

Data Matrix has a little more complex algorithem than linear barcode. So it is difficult to draw it manually. A better way is to use a font to create it in your application. This Data Matrix font shows a details

Message 8 of 11
Ian_56
in reply to: Frank964

Hello, I have seen the barcode font you recommended, but it is chargeable. Is there any free version for me to use? I don`t want to buy one.

Message 9 of 11
SBix26

A quick web search turned up this site, which will generate a DataMatrix code to your specifications and allow you to download or print.  There are probably others as well.

Message 10 of 11
nationmore
in reply to: SBix26

font is  one way to go, i think Data Matrix barcode plugin can help you generate barcodes in various image formtas.  also it rotate, resize data mode and so on. here is a free trial i foud, why don't you give a try.

Message 11 of 11
cindy313

@Ian_56 wrote:

Hi, does anyone could give me some suggestions on how to make the 2D barcode Data Matrix barcode in Photoshop CS4?

go to google for a guide to generate data matrix

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report