Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make a splash with inventor

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
ddavies
145 Views, 9 Replies

Make a splash with inventor

Attached is an example of inventor art which took about 3 minutes to produce.

Let me know what you think.
Are there any other simple (or complex) artistic examples out there?

Dave
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: ddavies

Neat... -- Sean Dotson, PE Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert http://www.sdotson.com Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions www.sdotson.com/faq.html ----------------------------------------------------------------------- "nashville" wrote in message news:29575891.1077119050637.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Attached is an example of inventor art which took about 3 minutes to produce. > > Let me know what you think. > Are there any other simple (or complex) artistic examples out there? > > Dave
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous

I like the screen dump someone posted from Inventor 4 ages ago No-Crashes.JPG, always makes me laugh John Bilton
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous

Cool! Wonder if a splash of Mercury now and then is good for what ails ya? ~Larry "nashville" wrote in message news:29575891.1077119050637.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Attached is an example of inventor art which took about 3 minutes to produce. > > Let me know what you think. > Are there any other simple (or complex) artistic examples out there? > > Dave
Message 5 of 10
rllthomas

Has this been through a design review for manufacturability? You might have some issues.....
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous

You must have been bored :-) Very nice! "nashville" wrote in message news:29575891.1077119050637.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Attached is an example of inventor art which took about 3 minutes to produce. > > Let me know what you think. > Are there any other simple (or complex) artistic examples out there? > > Dave
Message 7 of 10
ddavies

If necessity is the mother of invention, boredom must be at least a little brother.
Message 8 of 10
PThomas

Cool-If you don't mind I saved it as my desktop backgrund.
Paul
Message 9 of 10
dsmith5167

Can you please post the no-crashes.jpg, I need a good laugh after working with IV all day.
Message 10 of 10
ddavies

You are welcome. I just threw it up with a couple of other maybe cooler ones on my site. http://www.nashvilleart.0catch.com/3dgraph.html

Dave

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report