Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

MKWilson
Message 1 of 3 (449 Views)

Louver- Inventor 2012 Pro

449 Views, 2 Replies
03-14-2012 02:08 PM

I am trying to create a Louver TYPE.  Non standard shape.  I am having issue with creating the iFeature.  I have basic geometry created but can not puzzle out the iFeature creation.  The Attached: LouvrePunchXIV is one of my attempts.  I am needing to make it modifiable in IR and Height. (Height being depth of punch).  LouvrePunchIX attachment is a trial at a sweep to create this feature. (FAIL) .  

My end result is to be Like Attachment: StatorPunchTest.  Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. 

Distinguished Contributor
msklein
Message 2 of 3 (443 Views)

Re: Louver- Inventor 2012 Pro

03-14-2012 04:03 PM in reply to: MKWilson

CHeck out "CBLISS.com"  he has some great Louver punchs. They work great !

MSK

MKWilson
Message 3 of 3 (418 Views)

Re: Louver- Inventor 2012 Pro

03-15-2012 06:50 AM in reply to: MKWilson

Thank you. It is a Great Louver, I have been using it for years.  I need to do something different.  Please look at the sample geonetry.  It is a Partial Hemisphere as a louver.  The sweep is not working.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.