Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a code snippet

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
fwitz06
239 Views, 2 Replies

Looking for a code snippet

Looking for a code snippet to filter a set of keyed parameters in an iLogic part. I want only a set of keyed "User" parameters to be visible when I run an iLogic rule.  Any ideas?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
MegaJerk
in reply to: fwitz06

Do you mean that you only want to show Keyed parameters in general, or that you want to set the Keyed Option for a given collection of parameters – based off some other condition?

If you just want to ONLY see keyed parameters (All keyed parameters that is), then just simply open the parameter dialog, look down near the bottom left corner, click on that funnel shaped icon and set it to Keyed.

If you mean something else, please give a little insight into how you want to control the behavior of what gets keyed / un-keyed, and we can go from there.

If my solution worked or helped you out, please don't forget to hit the kudos button 🙂
iLogicCode Injector: goo.gl/uTT1IB

GitHub
Message 3 of 3
fwitz06
in reply to: MegaJerk

Since my part will be copied and used by others, I only want to show Keyed parameters in general.  My intent was to make the data entry of the user parameters simpler by isolating just the keyed ones.  So every time a user opens the parameters dialog up they only see the parameters they are suppose to modify per spec.  I hope this makes sense, not sure if this is possible.  I'm aware that you can filter keyed parameters but I think the filtered option doesn't remain active when you open and close the parameters dialog.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report