Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load library failed with error 126

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
manchje
1627 Views, 2 Replies

Load library failed with error 126

Hi everyone,

I installed Inventor Professional 2012 on my new notebook (Packard Bell, AMD Radeon HD 7670M). Inventor works fine until I try to load a new drawing of an .iam assembly group. It works fine with any .ipt part.

I read somewhere that I had to copy a file from the 64bit windows directory to the system32 folder but that didn't work since it was for an other program (with a similar problem). 

Thanks for your help,

Manuel

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
cbenner
in reply to: manchje

The error says something about loading the library?  Are you using Content Center items in your assembly?  If so, it sounds like Inventor is looking for the library that those CC parts came from and cannot find it.  Is your notebook on the same network as the machine where the assembly was created?

Message 3 of 3
manchje
in reply to: cbenner

Hi, thanks for the response.

I am not using any Content Center items and i am not part of any computer network.

p.s. i now tried to load an assembly group and there is no problem doing that (even if some content center items can't be found). The problem just exists in .iam drawings.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report