Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Little black outlines on my parts and assemblies are missing...

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
terryp
2130 Views, 4 Replies

Little black outlines on my parts and assemblies are missing...

I recently updated from Inventor 2010 to Inventor 2011 and the look of my parts and assemblies are missing the black outlines on everything. I'm sure its a simple box that needs to be checked I just don't know where it is. Can someone help?

See attachement. I want it to look like 2010...

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
stephengibson76
in reply to: terryp

see attached.  I would also do a search for easystreet and run that as a colour scheme

Stephen Gibson

View stephen gibson's profile on LinkedIn

Message 3 of 5
terryp
in reply to: stephengibson76

Thanks for the reply Stephen! My only problem now is that it only works for the file that is open. Is there a way to set to apply to all parts and assemblies?

Terry

Message 4 of 5
mcgyvr
in reply to: terryp

@terryp wrote:

Thanks for the reply Stephen! My only problem now is that it only works for the file that is open. Is there a way to set to apply to all parts and assemblies?

Terry

tools..application options..display tab..settings button.. change to shaded with edges.. hit okay..then check "use application options" instead of use document settings

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 5 of 5

Easy Street and Ocean Blue color schemes are now also available for 2012

http://teknigroup.com >> Downloads

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Subscribe to the free digital "The Creative Inventor Magazine" now available at: http://teknigroup....

XP64 SP2, GeForce 9800GT-1GB, Driver: 6.14.12.7061, 8GB Ram, AMD Athlon II 3.2 Ghz
Laptop: Win7-64 Pro, 4GB, ATI Graphics on board, 2012 Ultimate, IV2011 or 2010 Pro, all SP's

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report