Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

*Blair A. Stunder
Message 1 of 4 (38 Views)

line weight in display for drawings

38 Views, 3 Replies
11-12-2004 11:31 AM
In IV9 during "Drawings" the line weight displayed on the screen is now heavier than previous versions. Is there a setting that controls this. The plotted/printed weight is fine. thanks, Blair
*Blair A. Stunder
Message 2 of 4 (38 Views)

Re: line weight in display for drawings

11-12-2004 11:36 AM in reply to: *Blair A. Stunder
Never mind I found it in Layers>ansi>visible. "Blair A. Stunder" wrote in message news:419510a7_2@newsprd01... > In IV9 during "Drawings" the line weight displayed on the screen is now > heavier than previous versions. Is there a setting that controls this. The > plotted/printed weight is fine. > > thanks, > Blair > >
*Jimmy
Message 3 of 4 (38 Views)

11-12-2004 11:55 AM in reply to: *Blair A. Stunder
You can also change the visibility settings under tools>application options>drawing "Blair A. Stunder" wrote in message news:419511d3$1_1@newsprd01... > Never mind I found it in Layers>ansi>visible. > > "Blair A. Stunder" wrote in message > news:419510a7_2@newsprd01... > > In IV9 during "Drawings" the line weight displayed on the screen is now > > heavier than previous versions. Is there a setting that controls this. The > > plotted/printed weight is fine. > > > > thanks, > > Blair > > > > > >
*Blair A. Stunder
Message 4 of 4 (38 Views)

11-12-2004 11:58 AM in reply to: *Blair A. Stunder
Thats the one that I was really looking for. thanks, Blair "Jimmy" wrote in message news:419514d2$1_2@newsprd01... > You can also change the visibility settings under tools>application > options>drawing > "Blair A. Stunder" wrote in message > news:419511d3$1_1@newsprd01... > > Never mind I found it in Layers>ansi>visible. > > > > "Blair A. Stunder" wrote in message > > news:419510a7_2@newsprd01... > > > In IV9 during "Drawings" the line weight displayed on the screen is now > > > heavier than previous versions. Is there a setting that controls this. > The > > > plotted/printed weight is fine. > > > > > > thanks, > > > Blair > > > > > > > > > > > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.