Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line length & coordinates not showing up

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
177 Views, 2 Replies

Line length & coordinates not showing up

On some computers, when sketching a line, in the bottom right hand corner there are the coordinates and length displayed. However, on some machines this is not displayed. Is there an option to turn this on/off somewhere that I have missed? --Brian
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

View -> Status Bar "Brian Gaither" wrote in message news:40b622d4$1_2@newsprd01... > On some computers, when sketching a line, in the bottom right hand corner > there are the coordinates and length displayed. However, on some machines > this is not displayed. Is there an option to turn this on/off somewhere > that I have missed? > > --Brian > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for the quick response! --Brian "Brian Iwaskewycz" wrote in message news:40b62596$1_1@newsprd01... > View -> Status Bar > > "Brian Gaither" wrote in message > news:40b622d4$1_2@newsprd01... > > On some computers, when sketching a line, in the bottom right hand corner > > there are the coordinates and length displayed. However, on some machines > > this is not displayed. Is there an option to turn this on/off somewhere > > that I have missed? > > > > --Brian > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report