Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leader Landing Length

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
900 Views, 2 Replies

Leader Landing Length

What controls the minimum length of the horizontal line part (leader landing) of a leader text note in a drawing. I've got a bunch of leader notes (pulling parameters from the part it's connected to) and the length of the horizontal line is longer than it needs to be and is taking up too much space on my drawing. I can drag the leader out longer but the shortest I can make it is still too long. I've tried every Style setting I can find.

In AutoCAD its the "Landing Distance" value in the Multileader style. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be such a value in IV2013 Styles.

So what setting controls the minimum length of the horizontal line part of a leader note? If this is available in a newer version of IV please let me know.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
3ddrafter
in reply to: Anonymous

I have the exact same problem. If anyone has a solution please let us know.

Message 3 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: 3ddrafter

@3ddrafter

There's no setting to control this.  You can select the landing afterwords and use the grips to make it larger but there's no setting for the min distance.  You can post an idea in the Inventor Ideastation and have people vote on it.  Perhaps there's already an idea there on this subject matter.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report