Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just passed my Certified Professional exam

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
markc-uk
950 Views, 12 Replies

Just passed my Certified Professional exam

A great start to the weekend; I've just become an Inventor Certified Professional 😉

I thought the questions themselves were no problem, but didn't realise just how quick 90 minutes would pass. Didn't have any time to review my answers and the exam timed out on my last question!

Scraped through with 80% (pass mark 75%)

Time for a beer!
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
JDMather
in reply to: markc-uk

Congratulations.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 3 of 13
mcgyvr

Congrats...now you can go and......... well I don't know what that really buys you but your wallet should be a litle lighter now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous

Congrats! You are lucky you did not have to do the old 100 question / 4
hour exam. That's where I got all my gray hair!
--
Dennis Jeffrey, Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert
Autodesk Manufacturing Implementation Certified Expert.
Instructor/Author/Sr. App Engr. Tel. (260) 399-6615
http://teknigroup.com
Message 5 of 13
M1ck

Congrats!! 🙂
I took both my 2009 cert. prof. and 2010 cert. prof. on fridays kind of makes your weekend doesn't it??

Mick
Message 6 of 13
ADNpati
in reply to: M1ck

I am looking to get certified... How to book and appear a test?? and does it cost a fortune???

Mechanical Engineer
Inventor Applications Engineer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my solution seems to remedy your problem, please press the Accept Solution button, Some KUDOS -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 13
JDMather
in reply to: ADNpati

https://autodesk.starttest.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 8 of 13
BLHDrafting
in reply to: JDMather

I'd like to have a go at this but I don't have enough frequent flyer miles to cover it!

Capture.JPG

Brendan Henderson

Web www.blhdrafting.com.au
Twitter @BLHDrafting

Windows 7 x64 -64 GB Ram, Intel Xeon E5-1620 @ 3.6 GHz
ATI FirePro V7800 2 GB, 180 GB SSD & 1 TB HDD, Inv R2016 PDSU SP1 (Build 210), Vault 2016 Professional Update 1 (Build 21.1.4.0)
Message 9 of 13
ADNpati
in reply to: BLHDrafting

Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy 

are you from Australia??? 

Mechanical Engineer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my solution seems to remedy your problem, please press the Accept Solution button, Some KUDOS -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 10 of 13
Inv_kaos
in reply to: BLHDrafting

Think Melbourne might be a bit closer. Can't really blame the Autodesk search engine for not knowing where Bendigo is..

Please mark as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question or "Kudos" if you found it useful.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stew, AICP
Inventor Professional 2013, Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2013
Windows 7 x64 Core i7 32GB Ram FX2000
Message 11 of 13
ADNpati
in reply to: Inv_kaos

But there is no much information regarding this certification in Melbourne.

It coul have been Better with more info..

Mechanical Engineer

Message 12 of 13
Inv_kaos
in reply to: ADNpati

Regarding the cost, it was about AUD $200 + GST for both exams when I sat them.

For exam schedule and current costing give KarelCAD, AEC or IMAGINiT a call, they will be able to give you all the information you need. Probably just email your subscription supplier would be best.

Please mark as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question or "Kudos" if you found it useful.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stew, AICP
Inventor Professional 2013, Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2013
Windows 7 x64 Core i7 32GB Ram FX2000
Message 13 of 13
BLHDrafting
in reply to: Inv_kaos

Maybe not search for Bendigo, but certainly somewhere in Australia! I did narrow it down by using postcode.
Brendan Henderson

Web www.blhdrafting.com.au
Twitter @BLHDrafting

Windows 7 x64 -64 GB Ram, Intel Xeon E5-1620 @ 3.6 GHz
ATI FirePro V7800 2 GB, 180 GB SSD & 1 TB HDD, Inv R2016 PDSU SP1 (Build 210), Vault 2016 Professional Update 1 (Build 21.1.4.0)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report