Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IV9 Pro Sp2

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
134 Views, 3 Replies

IV9 Pro Sp2

I downloaded the Inventor 9 Service patch 2, and get, its not a valid Win32 applications when I try to install it. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance. Les
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Sounds like a bad download? Are you sure you got the one for Pro and not the one for Standard Inventor? -- Kent Keller http://www.KWiKMcad.com Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator "Les Edwards" wrote in message news:41d887f3_2@newsprd01... >I downloaded the Inventor 9 Service patch 2, and get, its not a valid >Win32 applications when I try to install it. > > What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance. > > Les > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

You are right. It wasn't a complete download although it said it was complete. I got the Pro. Thanks for your help. Les "Kent Keller" wrote in message news:41d8a79a$1_1@newsprd01... > Sounds like a bad download? Are you sure you got the one for Pro and not > the one for Standard Inventor? > > -- > Kent Keller > http://www.KWiKMcad.com > > Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator > > "Les Edwards" wrote in message > news:41d887f3_2@newsprd01... >>I downloaded the Inventor 9 Service patch 2, and get, its not a valid >>Win32 applications when I try to install it. >> >> What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance. >> >> Les >> >> > >
Message 4 of 4
bhowe

Is it working alright? I want to make sure before I load it. I'm in the middle of a big project and can't chase any issues right now!
Bill
Thank You

Bill

Inventor 2011 Pro 64 bit
Windows XP Pro 64 bit
Dell Precision PWS390
Intel Core 2 CPU 6700 @2.66GHz
7.93 GHz Ram
ATI FireGL V7200

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report