Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IV9 Inventor Tools Addin Preview

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
179 Views, 1 Reply

IV9 Inventor Tools Addin Preview

Attached is an "unfinshed" nagware version of an addin I have been working on which adds several (read more than 3) commands to Inventor v9+. The most useful commands it adds are: 1. Insert workpoints from Excel or Text Files. 2. Create WorkAxis normal to a curved surface at point location. 3. Renumber Balloons command (similar to MDT's same command). The remaining commands are context sensitive depending on what is picked, and the configurability of these are what represent the majority of unfinished work, along with missing functions to register the addin and remove nags. I wanted to get this out now to get feedback on it and provide some users solutions to common tasks. "Shady" Bob P.S. I hope I am not violating any of the discussion groups rules by posting this here. If I am, I am sorry, please forgive me, and let me know if this is the case.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
trus
in reply to: Anonymous

This message is for Shady Bob, where may if find the Tool-Add-In that creates WorkPoints within the assemlby via. an Excel Spread Sheet?

Thanks,

Sunny Tony 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report