Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IV7 DG !

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
137 Views, 6 Replies

IV7 DG !

Can't send or read mesg in IV7 DG. Anyone here has the same problem ??? -- IV 7 sp1 Dell Workstation PWS 360 Windows XP Pro sp1 Pentium 4 - 3.0 GHz & 1.5GB of RAM NVIDIA Quadro FX 1000 - 6.14.10.4523 18 x 20 dual UltraSharp Monitors
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I seem to be able to read the IV7 newsgroup using OE. Are you using a newsreader or the Web. If you are using OE, have you reset that newsgroup? Blane
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Looks like you just sent it. Be sure to reset the NG if using Outlook Express. Of course if you can't read them then you probably won't get this message. -- Sean Dotson, PE Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert http://www.sdotson.com Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions www.sdotson.com/faq.html ----------------------------------------------------------------------- "Calimesa" wrote in message news:3fe0673e$1_3@statler... > Can't send or read mesg in IV7 DG. Anyone here has the same problem ??? > > -- > IV 7 sp1 > Dell Workstation PWS 360 > Windows XP Pro sp1 > Pentium 4 - 3.0 GHz & 1.5GB of RAM > NVIDIA Quadro FX 1000 - 6.14.10.4523 > 18 x 20 dual UltraSharp Monitors > > >
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

I'm using Outlook Express. Reset? Not sure how to do it? "BTBeilke" wrote in message news:3fe069e7_6@statler... > I seem to be able to read the IV7 newsgroup using OE. Are you using a > newsreader or the Web. If you are using OE, have you reset that newsgroup? > > Blane > >
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

RMB on the newsgroup (i.e. autodesk.inventor.7) in the folders list and click on Properties. In the Properties dialog, click on the "Local File" tab and then click on the Reset button. You will then have to re-download the messages and headers. Blane
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

thanks "BTBeilke" wrote in message news:3fe07d12$1_1@statler... > RMB on the newsgroup (i.e. autodesk.inventor.7) in the folders list and > click on Properties. In the Properties dialog, click on the "Local File" > tab and then click on the Reset button. You will then have to re-download > the messages and headers. > > Blane > >
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Sean, Can read and send mesg with IV8 but not with IV7. Just reset and it's ok now. Chris "Sean Dotson" wrote in message news:3fe07fb9$1_4@statler... > Looks like you just sent it. > > Be sure to reset the NG if using Outlook Express. > > Of course if you can't read them then you probably won't get this message. > > -- > Sean Dotson, PE > Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert > http://www.sdotson.com > Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions > www.sdotson.com/faq.html > ----------------------------------------------------------------------- > "Calimesa" wrote in message > news:3fe0673e$1_3@statler... > > Can't send or read mesg in IV7 DG. Anyone here has the same problem ??? > > > > -- > > IV 7 sp1 > > Dell Workstation PWS 360 > > Windows XP Pro sp1 > > Pentium 4 - 3.0 GHz & 1.5GB of RAM > > NVIDIA Quadro FX 1000 - 6.14.10.4523 > > 18 x 20 dual UltraSharp Monitors > > > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report