Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iv10 License agreement

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
xavierl
88 Views, 3 Replies

iv10 License agreement

I tried to read the lic agreement by clicking on the button in help , about inventor , product info.....
the result is no lic agreement.
checking back through previous versions. in the main program folder there is a file called License.rtf
So now will there be a bug fix so that I can view the lic agreement.?
regards
Frans X Liebenberg
cape town

Running more than 1 version of iv on one pc.
the lic states that you have to uninstall the prev version after 120 days, plus destroy or return all documentation to autodesk. Makes life a bit difficult if you need to work with clients on older versions. I somehow dont think this bit of the lic will be enforced.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mount_mordor
in reply to: xavierl

Are you on subscription? We just recieved a pampflet from Autodesk with a bunch of info on the subscription plan, and one of the paragraphs stated this:

"Only for Autodesk Subscription customers: In respnse to customer feedback and the need for design project flexibility, you have the right to use previous versions of licensed Autodesk software. Additionally, Subscription customers who add licenses to their Subscription contract can obtain additional activation codes for any release of a previous version the customer legally owns, up to the maximum number of seats currently under Subscription." Message was edited by: Troy Grose
Message 3 of 4
xavierl

thanks, that clears that one up.
Frans X Liebenberg.
Message 4 of 4
mount_mordor

I should have stated that the paper was titled "Subscription Year in Review 2004" so this must have happened sometime in the past year.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report