Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's fun! Complete an online user experience exercise.

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
kathera
920 Views, 10 Replies

It's fun! Complete an online user experience exercise.

We want to make working with Autodesk as easy as possible. One area we hope to improve is user account management. We have a self run online exercise for you to complete that will help us better understand how you think about and organize different parts of the Autodesk software experience. People find these exercises rather enjoyable, so have fun!

To do the exercise please go here: http://vovici.com/wsb.dll/s/4580g4b56f

(Exercise starts on page 2)

What’s an Autodesk Account? If you posted on this forum, then you already have some experience with an account. We don’t require any experience, however, so go ahead and do the exercise!

Thanks,

The Autodesk User Experience Team

Alison Kather
User Experience
Digital PLM & DM | Design, Lifecycle, & Simulation Division
Autodesk, Inc.
San Francisco, CA 94105
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
IgorMir
in reply to: kathera

I am wondering, how many people have actually went through all the questions and completed the exercise. Maybe I am having a bad day - who knows, but I lost my patience with the exercise on the second page and bailed out.

Igor.

Web: www.meqc.com.au
Message 3 of 11
BMiller63
in reply to: IgorMir

@IgorMir wrote:

... I lost my patience with the exercise on the second page and bailed out.

I did the same. The fact that this kind of nonsense is how AD collects data is probably why they are so out of touch with what users of the Inventor need/want.

Message 4 of 11
Dennis_Jeffrey

This is THE DUMBEST survey I've ever seen. How much did you pay the 1st grader to create this? My dog is smarter....  Makes you wonder just how much R&D money is wasted on these things.

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Subscribe to the free digital "The Creative Inventor Magazine" now available at: http://teknigroup....

XP64 SP2, GeForce 9800GT-1GB, Driver: 6.14.12.7061, 8GB Ram, AMD Athlon II 3.2 Ghz
Laptop: Win7-64 Pro, 4GB, ATI Graphics on board, 2012 Ultimate, IV2011 or 2010 Pro, all SP's
Message 6 of 11
mbenoy

It's actually an Attention Deficit Disorder test.  You all failed! Smiley Very Happy

Michael Benoy
Designer
Scott Safety

Inventor 2013 Pro, Windows 7, 64bit
Intel® Xeon® Processor W3580 (8M Cache, 3.33 GHz)
12 GB DDR3, NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800
Message 8 of 11
Doug_DuPont

Ditto, Bailed

Douglas DuPont
Inventor 2016 Pro, Vault 2016 Pro
Quadro M4000
Windows 10 64 Bit
Message 9 of 11
Martin_Goodland

Got as far as the first exercise, I could not see the point in it and was not having 'fun' so stopped after a few minutes.

Regards

Martin

Inventor 2023
Message 10 of 11
SBix26
in reply to: Martin_Goodland

Just sprained my arm patting myself on the back for completing this.  Hope it's useful, but as with many surveys, there were lots of instances where I want to have more options, or answer "yes, but...".  If you're looking for fun, though, go watch some Rob Cohee videos on YouTube or something.

Message 11 of 11
kathera

Thank you so much to those who took the survey and completed the online card sorting exercise. We really appreciate your time and insight. This will help us better understand how people organize and group various concepts related to managing Autodesk software. From this exercise, we hope to learn how to make improvements on various aspects of our user experience.

We are closing the exercise today, so the link above will no longer work.

Again, thanks for your participation... and thank you as well to the people that started the survey and decided this was not something they wanted to complete. Regardless, we appreciate the fact you took the time to check it out.

-Alison

Alison Kather
User Experience
Digital PLM & DM | Design, Lifecycle, & Simulation Division
Autodesk, Inc.
San Francisco, CA 94105

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report