Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues loading Inventor properly

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
JEZBEN12345
232 Views, 2 Replies

Issues loading Inventor properly

I have recently been getting errors  when loading Inventor. If I choose to ignore the error it loads Inventor but it does not have the "save as" anymore. I am running windows 7. I have enclosed screen captures of the error message. All of my other Autodesk products load just fine. Best Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ampster402
in reply to: JEZBEN12345

1st question would be is how does a mapped network drive (R:\) come into play here?  Your error msg indicates it cannot load something from R:\ yet your screenshots also show you do not have a drive letter R:\ mapped to anything.

Message 3 of 3
JEZBEN12345
in reply to: ampster402

Unfortunately I don't have an answer. I noticed this as well and don't understand why I am getting this message. I am fairly new to using windows 7 and notice that every so often the "mobilebackups on psf x" pops up warning me that 0 bytes of 893 GB is available. One of the screen captures shows that. I usually right click on it and select disconnect. I am not sure what this is but it might have something to do with the error message.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report