Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue With Imported AutoCAD Block disappearing.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ddavis
814 Views, 3 Replies

Issue With Imported AutoCAD Block disappearing.

I have recently ran in to an issue where the imported AutoCAD blocks disappear when I export to .dwf, this only appears to happen after I add the revision table. If I were to add the revision prior to importing the blocks all seems ok. I have tried removing the block and deleting the definitions from the Inventor.dwg then re-inserting once more and I still have the same issue. The only real working solution I've found so far is to start from new and reproduce the drawings.

Has anyone else ran in to this problem?

Darek

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
4donwan4
in reply to: ddavis

I will contact you through the support case I will be sending you.
Regards,
Don

Message 3 of 4
dsowle
in reply to: 4donwan4

Is there a solution to this?   I've just starting having this problem.  I don't know if it has anything to do with revsions.  The "Inventor dwgs" that stop exporting "inventor autocad blocks" to Autocad, also won't let me copy the blocks in inventor any longer.  If I right click the block and "open in autocad" and try to copy the block in autocad, I get a error, "copy to clipboard failed."

Message 4 of 4
miechh
in reply to: dsowle

Still no solution to this problem anno version 2016. Made a few blocks in Autocad (because they're more easy to create) and copied and pasted them in an Inventor dwg. Publishing to DWFx seems to remove the blocks. See attachments. My colleagues complain, they think I was too lazy drawing them....

Product Design Suite 2024
Inventor 2024 (v 28.20.27200.0000), Vault Basic 2024
Fusion 360
HP Workstation Z4
Intel Xeon 3.4GHz
32GB RAM
Windows 10 Professional (64bit)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report