Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with a drawing which turns into a weird 3D view.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
voutilainen
314 Views, 3 Replies

Issue with a drawing which turns into a weird 3D view.

This is not really an issue because I'm not searching a solution. The easiest way for me is to start again my drawing. But here is what happens.

I was making a blueprint of a part. A sketch of that part was open, and in that sketch, a block was open too because I was looking at some tolerances in it before making my blueprint. Then I have made some dimensions on my sheet, and I wanted to save my document. So I did, and then Inventor said to me that I have to close the sketch of my part before saving. So I clicked on the "Ok" button. And then, that happened...

bug inventor 2014.JPG

And there was no way to put it back as normal.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jletcher
in reply to: voutilainen

Do you have a 3D mouse? If not you could up load the files here and I can put it back or anyone with a 3D mouse can.

Message 3 of 4
voutilainen
in reply to: jletcher

Thanks for your help. I have no 3D mouse, but I don't need to put it back. I copied the views and pasted them in a new sheet and all went well. I just thought it was nice to share.

By the way, I tried to make it happen again, but I did'nt succeed.

Message 4 of 4
jletcher
in reply to: voutilainen

Yeah it happen once with me before I bought my 3D mouse but it was back in Inventor 6. Did the same to fix it cpy paste..

But now with my 3D mouse it can be fixed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report