Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this possible with DWF?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
CadUser46
259 Views, 3 Replies

Is this possible with DWF?

I came across this the other day and wondered if a similar thing is possible with DWF?  To have the animated model and make it interactive like this?

http://www.hammondmfg.com/pdf/1411B.pdf

If there is anyone doing this sort of thing with PDF, is there any pitfalls?

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2010 Certified Professional
Currently using 2023 Pro
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ampster402
in reply to: CadUser46

doubt it but you could check on the Design Review forum

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Design-Review/bd-p/140

Message 3 of 4
CadUser46
in reply to: ampster402

Yea i tried a few searches for animations but they all appear to be pure models and not drawings with embedded models.  Shame, our company really likes this but we are heavily tied into published DWF.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2010 Certified Professional
Currently using 2023 Pro
Message 4 of 4
mrattray
in reply to: CadUser46

I used to make those when I was running SW. I would export just models too, that the user could even cut sections through with nothing but the standard pdf viewer. But, it can't be done with Inventor in pdf. I don't know about dwf, though.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report