Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

*Expert Elite*
karthur1
Message 1 of 4 (135 Views)

Is it possible to seperate the model and vault browser?

135 Views, 3 Replies
10-04-2009 09:10 AM

Would it be possible to seperate the model browser and the vault browser? I would like both to be displayed so that I don't have to constantly go back and forth between the two.

*Mike Maenpaa
Message 2 of 4 (135 Views)

Re: Is it possible to seperate the model and vault browser?

10-05-2009 07:24 AM in reply to: karthur1

Mike

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

Would it be possible to seperate the model browser and the vault browser? I
would like both to be displayed so that I don't have to constantly go back and
forth between the two.

nick.s
Message 3 of 4 (135 Views)

11-17-2009 11:56 AM in reply to: karthur1
Hi,
Have a look at this:

http://cadprosystems.blogspot.com/2009/11/toggle-vault-browser-pane.html

Not quite what you're after but as close as you'll get I guess.
I would imagine if we could have two browsers you'd have to refresh the vault browser each time you wanted to refer to it just to be sure it was up to date so that would be one click you're stuck with?
Contributor
GNORDLING
Message 4 of 4 (135 Views)

11-18-2009 05:36 AM in reply to: karthur1
This works GREAT! Thank you! with how my screen is layed out, i have a separate toolbar with a macro-assigned button on it right above my browser panel and just click it to toggle between the two....

this will save me TIME!!!

if anyone needs help to get this working let me know, but its pretty self explanatory from the artice....

PS i went to the http://cadprosystems.blogspot.com/2009/11/toggle-vault-browser-pane.html
website, the other two didnt help me as much as this one did Edited by: GNORDLING on Nov 18, 2009 7:36 AM
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.