Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPart/iAssembly - Inventor 2015 - pulldown cell issue

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
318 Views, 4 Replies

iPart/iAssembly - Inventor 2015 - pulldown cell issue

Has anybody else noticed when you have a pull-down cell in an iPart or iAssembly table in Inventor 2015 that you have to pick like 2 or more times to get the pull down to work.

Inv 2015 Pro/Win 7

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
aguitton116
in reply to: Anonymous

I have this behavior too. Anoying I must say. French version here on windows 7 french.
Message 3 of 5
mcgyvr
in reply to: aguitton116

Yep.. see it here too

The first click just gives the cell focus.. The second click starts to open the dropdown list then it snaps back closed. The 3rd click finally opens it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 4 of 5
amandamao
in reply to: mcgyvr

Thanks for reporting the issue guys. It has been tracked and under investigation, will keep you updated on the solution.

Regards,

Amanda

Message 5 of 5
jtt1301
in reply to: amandamao

I have this issue as well...and it is extremely annoying as our ipart tables cant contain well over 100 cells...makes the process very time consuming now.  I have also noticed that I am unable to highlight any colums other then the first one, even though i get the down arrow appearing when on the column header.  I click and the column turns black only when I click, but does not stay highlighted...so I can no longer copy and paste columns, which makes the process take EVEN LONGER!!!!  COME ON AUTODESK!!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report