Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor View 2013 silent installation

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
thomas_010
2374 Views, 1 Reply

Inventor View 2013 silent installation

Hello,

I have a problem to deploy the 2013 Version of Inventor View. (german)

To install the application i use the msi file which is stored in the folder "x86\inventorview\" in the installation package.

This works after i delete one row in the msi file with the tool "orca". (removed the exe launch condition)

When I try to start the application after the installation, I receive the error "ApprenticeRegSvr has stopped working".

After this error message I recieve "Inventor View stopped working".

I was able to deploy the 2012 Version successfully and use the same procedure for 2013.

When I install the application with the setup.exe it works.

(I also install all 3rd party applications which are required.)

Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
klapproth
in reply to: thomas_010

Same problem here. It seems the UI-less installer misses some files. I manually copy the missing files per GPO.

From autodesk_inventor_view_r2013_german_win_64bit\x64\de-DE\InventorView\Program Files\Autodesk\Inventor 2013\Bin\Bin32\de-DE copy SrvRes.dll , UTxRes.dll , RSeRes.dll to %ProgramFiles%\Autodesk\Inventor View 2013\Bin\Bin32\en-US

Copy every file from autodesk_inventor_view_r2013_german_win_64bit\x64\de-DE\InventorView\Program Files\Autodesk\Inventor 2013\Bin\Bin32\de-DE to %APPDATA%\Autodesk\Inventor View 2013\Bin\en-US without overwriting any file (use target rule: CREATE)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report