Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inventor to auticad dwg conversion problem

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
286 Views, 0 Replies

inventor to auticad dwg conversion problem

Hi,

In Inventor I use my own library with different layers, font types, colors, lineweights etc. In Inventor drawing it works well. After exporting to DWF, all are fine. I Can convert to PDF. But my requirement is Autocad DWG. But after exporting to autocad DWG only colors of different layers stay the same; all fonts, lineweights change to one (maybe some kind of default) font, lineweight.

How could I repair that, I need drawing in DWG to look like the same as in Inventor.

I have selected "ROMANS" font in Inventor. But it is showing in Autocad as "Romans IV25". It is selecting automatically.

Line type scale are reducting in autocad to .1673 for chain dotted lines. but acually we need line type scale as 1.

I have tried to use "Configuration" in DWG file exporting option and I have created my own configuration, but it did not help...

I have tried with template option also.

If the "Configuration" in DWG file exporting option is the clue - please be more specific and explain what should I do!

Thank you!

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report