Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor sucks

101 REPLIES 101
SOLVED
Message 1 of 102
ROCKFAN0604
3603 Views, 101 Replies

Inventor sucks

Now that i have your attention i am having some very serious problems!!!!!!!!

I am having this strange problem, I am working on an assembly that has about 1,200 parts in it, under representation I create a few views to show details of the assembly then I create drawings. I save the work check in everything and close it, I come back and open the assembly and it is like everything that all the views that I created are gone and it is back to the default view like I have never done anything.

Another problem I am having a small assembly about 200 parts and I had created the assembly and checked it in and the hade to make changes so I opened it and checked it out and opened each part and changed what I had to change then saved and checked in and closed. Well when I went to open it again all the changes that I have made was all gone like I have never done anything. If anyone knows what is going on it would be appreciated because this has happened more than once and it is very frustrating. Thanks,

And the last problem is How come that when I consolidate line items in the bom within inventor, items become unconsolidated when reopened. Thanks,
101 REPLIES 101
Message 101 of 102
akap47
in reply to: dceworks

Welcome to my world.

Specially getting from customized MDT6.0 to IV.

Message 102 of 102

By popular demand we are locking this post to future replies.

If you were one of the last few posters and still have an issue please open a new topic on it.

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report