Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Studio 2013 - Background Rendering

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
adam.piotrowicz1
2666 Views, 6 Replies

Inventor Studio 2013 - Background Rendering

Hi,

I`m student from Poland. I`m doing an animation in Inventor Studio (in Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013). I`ve got polish version of the Inventor, so if any option I write here isn`t translated correctly I`m sorry for that.

I want to render my animation with unselected option Preview without rendering

Preview_with_rendering.jpg

to have better quality of my video and make it more realistic. In the View tab there are several Lighting Styles available based on the IBL environment. I`ve chosen the Old Magazine, which is available in my version. I showed it in the picture above. If I want to render my animation with selected option Preview without rendering, everything is ok, like this:

Preview_without_rendering.jpg

When I animate camera my model is moving and the background is moving as well. It looks like the model is being located in the "magazine". But there is a problem if I want to render my animation with unselected option Preview without rendering. I can`t using Lighting Styles available in the View tab. I`ve tried to make my own presentation style in Inventor Studio, based on the picture. But when I render the animation with unselected option Preview without rendering and animate the camera my model is moving but the background not (it behaves statically). The effect which I`m writting about is shown in 2 short and simple movies I`ve posted.

Here is my question: Is it possible to make that kind of "dynamic background" which will be moving with my model with unselected option Preview without rendering? It could be made in the Autodesk Showcase or 3ds Max software as I think, but I would like to know if it is possible to do in Inventor Studio.

Thank you for reading my message and for any tips.

Adam

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

My Inventor cant get these backgrounds...  😕

Where can I find these and how to set it?

Cant find any setting for this

ScreenShot.jpg

Message 3 of 7
mcgyvr
in reply to: Mustang69

@Mustang69 wrote:

My Inventor cant get these backgrounds...  😕

Where can I find these and how to set it?

Cant find any setting for this

Notice he is in "Studio" not in the assembly environment..

However there are also IBL's in the lighting style dropdown (currently you have it on "Two Lights") you can change that and find some of the detfault "backgrounds/IBL"..

You can also edit your color scheme and provide a background picture instead of the white background you have now

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 4 of 7
Mustang69
in reply to: mcgyvr

Yes I know he is in "Studio" but these default enviroments with "Warehouse" etc etc is not availble anywhare.

Is there a special module I need to install?

Or special version of Inventor?

My Inventor looks very basic when I look into these settings you mention

ScreenShot.jpg

ScreenShot2.jpg

Message 5 of 7
mcgyvr
in reply to: Mustang69

Then those lighting styles have been removed from your styles.

Can you have the guy (cad manager,etc..) who removed them put them back for you?

I assume it wasn't you because then you would know how to put them back.. (style library manager)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 6 of 7
Mustang69
in reply to: mcgyvr

I installed Inventor myself and havent removed anything what I know of.

Did i miss it in the installation and can it be installed again?

Message 7 of 7

Try to reinstal your Inventor. You`ve got Autodesk Inventor Professionalor whole package, e.g. Autodesk  Product Design Suite? That may be a problem also. I`ve got Autodesk Inventor Professional and there are several "backgrounds" available based on IBL environment. I have opend my model in Inventor installed from Product Design Suiteand there wasn`t my background even though I had exported it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report