Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor stoped working

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
edgaras421
182 Views, 1 Reply

Inventor stoped working

Hello. I am using Autodesk inventor professional 2013 (student version) and whenever i press create 2D scetch or i press mouse wheel button it stops working (drops me a submit an error window). i tryed to reinstal it for many times and it started to work for a single time (when i close the program and start it again it stops working again). But afted some time reinstalling program did not helped anymore. Now I can't use my inventor. I also tryed to install updates but it didn't helped. I laptop is powerful enough to run a program. Did anybody had same problem? Please help me.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
blair
in reply to: edgaras421

Did you follow the pre-requisites for installation:

1.) Logged in with Administrative Privileges

2.) UAC slider set to lowest position (UAC turned off)

3.) Anti-Virus software disabled.

4.) Current on all Windows sp's and hotfixes

5.) .NET 4.0 is installed on your system

6.) Your system meets the Autodesk hardware requirements (minimum specs)

The last three points are assuming Windows O/S as all you have posted is you have a laptop

You may need to do a clean install of Inventor. You can find the Clean Unistall Tool here: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=14893355&linkID=9242018

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report