Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inventor start up consultant. Do they exist??

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
TrippS
337 Views, 5 Replies

inventor start up consultant. Do they exist??

I have been drawing off and on in Inventor for about 2 years now. However the rest of my group, which consists of one other engineer and a draftsman, have been using R14. All of our manufacturing drawings, which number in the thousands, are also in R14.

I would like our company to have our complete product line drawn in Inventor at some point. However, before I just jump into the conversion I want to ensure that all of our parts are created correctly, filed correctly, and drawn in a compatible way for cad/cam system.

It seems like it would be money well spent if we could hire a consultant to get us up and running in the right direction from the start. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone knows of such a person or group.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: TrippS

TrippS wrote: > I have been drawing off and on in Inventor for about 2 years now. However the rest of my group, which consists of one other engineer and a draftsman, have been using R14. All of our manufacturing drawings, which number in the thousands, are also in R14. > > I would like our company to have our complete product line drawn in Inventor at some point. However, before I just jump into the conversion I want to ensure that all of our parts are created correctly, filed correctly, and drawn in a compatible way for cad/cam system. > > It seems like it would be money well spent if we could hire a consultant to get us up and running in the right direction from the start. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone knows of such a person or group. Wow, and the ARX group rails on me for using R2002 !
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

TrippS, Your email does not show up so I cannot contact you directly. However feel free to contact me to discuss this. sean at sdotson dot com -- Sean Dotson, PE (AICE) RND Automation & Engineering www.sdotson.com www.mcadforums.com "TrippS" wrote in message news:21286586.1112992229468.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... >I have been drawing off and on in Inventor for about 2 years now. However >the rest of my group, which consists of one other engineer and a draftsman, >have been using R14. All of our manufacturing drawings, which number in >the thousands, are also in R14. > > I would like our company to have our complete product line drawn in > Inventor at some point. However, before I just jump into the conversion > I want to ensure that all of our parts are created correctly, filed > correctly, and drawn in a compatible way for cad/cam system. > > It seems like it would be money well spent if we could hire a consultant > to get us up and running in the right direction from the start. It would > be greatly appreciated if anyone knows of such a person or group.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Tripp, Where are you based? Regards Rory "TrippS" wrote in message news:21286586.1112992229468.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... >I have been drawing off and on in Inventor for about 2 years now. However >the rest of my group, which consists of one other engineer and a draftsman, >have been using R14. All of our manufacturing drawings, which number in >the thousands, are also in R14. > > I would like our company to have our complete product line drawn in > Inventor at some point. However, before I just jump into the conversion > I want to ensure that all of our parts are created correctly, filed > correctly, and drawn in a compatible way for cad/cam system. > > It seems like it would be money well spent if we could hire a consultant > to get us up and running in the right direction from the start. It would > be greatly appreciated if anyone knows of such a person or group.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Hi Tripp,

I'm not sure how many people are aware but we have a consulting division
too.

Please check out:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=2749235

Please drop me a line at shekardotsubatautodesk.com and I could forward it
to the consulting division. We will be glad to work with you. Thanks.

shekar

wrote in message news:4809778@discussion.autodesk.com...
> I have been drawing off and on in Inventor for about 2 years now.
However the rest of my group, which consists of one other engineer and a
draftsman, have been using R14. All of our manufacturing drawings, which
number in the thousands, are also in R14.
>
> I would like our company to have our complete product line drawn in
Inventor at some point. However, before I just jump into the conversion I
want to ensure that all of our parts are created correctly, filed correctly,
and drawn in a compatible way for cad/cam system.
>
> It seems like it would be money well spent if we could hire a consultant
to get us up and running in the right direction from the start. It would be
greatly appreciated if anyone knows of such a person or group.
Message 6 of 6
TrippS

We are based 5 minutes outside of Lafayette, Louisiana.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report