Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Professional 2009 VBA (2627.01) error for vba6.msi

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
msuietbobc01
3465 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor Professional 2009 VBA (2627.01) error for vba6.msi

Successfully installed Inventor Prof. 2009. When I try to run it I get a window that says "configuring VBA (2627.01), then an error that says it can't find the following path on our network server: \\"ourservername"\Deployments\AutoCAD 2008\AdminImage\support\VBA\vba6.msi
I've tried using the 'vba6.msi' file that is on the first Inventor cd but it says that one is not the proper "package". This install was NOT deployed, it was installed straight from the cd. Why is it looking back at the server for a 2008 deployment file??
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: msuietbobc01

Hi,
Was there AutoCAD 2008 installed on your computer and does it installed from
the deploy?
Please try to install VBA from DVD1\support\VBA\vba6 and see whether can
resolve this problem. if not, you can try to find the Inventor 2008 DVD1,
and there is also vba6 in the support folder. you also can copy the vba6
from
\\"yourservername"\Deployments\AutoCAD2008\AdminImage\support\VBA\vba6.msi

--
Thanks!
Kevin Hu, PlatformTest QAE
Liang.hu@autodesk.com
Message 3 of 3
msuietbobc01
in reply to: msuietbobc01

Thanks Kevin:
Yes, Inventor 2008 was deployed from the server but Inventor 2009 was installed on one pc, then that pc was "ghosted" to the other pc's. I tried using the "vba6.msi" file from the 2008 Inventor cd like you suggested but that did not work. I also created the deployment file path on the server and placed the file there but still no luck. No matter where I get the "msi" file from, I still get the "VBA (2627.01)" error message that says: "An installation package for the product VBA (2627.01) cannot be found. Try the installation again using a valid copy of the installation package 'vba6.msi'.
Any other ideas?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report