Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Pro 2011 - Glass Objects.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
KingDraw
209 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor Pro 2011 - Glass Objects.

Hi All,

I see beautiful, highly polished, glass/plastic objects on various header pages of the Autodesk site and I'm trying to emulate them myself without success.  I asked the question on another forum and was told to try Polycarbonate as a material and go from there, well my efforts are woeful.  What I'm trying to achieve is better looking rear truck lights - Stop/Tail & Indicator.  I tried looking on YouTube - no.

I did a search here and one reply said that you need Inventor 2013 to really get into this, but that's a massive upgrade cost.  Is there anytutorials around that run you through this in greater depth for the novice to understand.

Best Rgds,

Dave R.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JDMather
in reply to: KingDraw

Search Google for Bill Bogan Inventor Studio Tutorials.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 3
KingDraw
in reply to: JDMather

Hi JD Mather,

I checked out the link to Bill Bogan Inventor Studio Tutorials but alass most of the pages do not exist.  I'm still looking at other posts by Bill in the hope I find the one I'm looking for.

Best Rgds,

Dave R.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report