Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor on Macbook Pro?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
720 Views, 1 Reply

Inventor on Macbook Pro?

Does anyone successfully run Inventor and Vault on a Macbook Pro? I'm slated to get the 15" MBP with 16 GB memory and the 1 TB Drive. I've been told there are a few options for running Windows progs on the Mac (boot camp, parallels,  or vmware fusion). Do any of these work better than the other? Is doing this on the MBP a fool's errand? I require the laptop for doing work from home and they are obviously hesitant to gear me up with a Mac Pro desktop and the laptop at the same time. But we are making the move to Mac and I want to make sure I don't order a system that won't run Inventor. As a side note, I use Inventor to create and extract views for publications (Don't get me started on publisher). So I'm not doing heavy duty assembly creation etc. Basically just creating IPN files and exporting them for use in Adobe Illustrator. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
JDMather
in reply to: Anonymous

I have zero experience with Macs, but I know a number of Deskers run Inventor on Mac (with Windows OS).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report