Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor no picture....

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
1234getyourwomenonthefloor
445 Views, 6 Replies

Inventor no picture....

Ive downloaded the free trial of inventor 2014. Its been a week and not yet been able to use it once. Uninstalled and reinstalled 6 times. Please help. Everything downloads fine. I open it and go to the tutural (how to make a box). I open the file and click 2d image. Nothing comes up on the screen. But when I roll the mouse over the area, the values appear in box's. Im literally blind.

Im really keen to learn this and give it a good go. But my trial period is running out really fast. And I have nothing to show but stress wrinkles :).

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Looks like a graphics card/driver problem in your machine.

Select the plane in the browser to start new sketch rather than in the graphics window.

(try updating your graphics driver or go to Tools>Application Options>Hardware tab and set to lowest setting)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 7

Welcome to the forum.

Make sure you check out the tutorials as well to help you learn the software.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 4 of 7
JDMather
in reply to: Cadmanto

It appears from the screen shot that the OP is attempting to do a tutorial.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 5 of 7
Cadmanto
in reply to: JDMather

I never looked that deeply.  I guess I should have put my specs on first.

glasses.JPG

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 6 of 7

Thank you so very much guys.. Ive been wracking my brain for ages. It turns out it was a driver problem. I really really appreciate your help. Now, is there anyway to restart the trial period? Because Ive wasted alot of time.

Message 7 of 7

If you are a student you can get a free 3-yr license here http://www.autodesk.com/edcommunity

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report