Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor for Woodworkers - your questions for Uncle Carl

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
PaulMunford
825 Views, 0 Replies

Inventor for Woodworkers - your questions for Uncle Carl

If you work with Autodesk Inventor in Joinery, Millwork, Casework, Furniture or cabinet making and you are attending AU2013, I hope you're booked into this session:

Woodworking and Fabrication: Technology Meets Tradition–A Roundtable Session http://cadso.co/1gcqgyq

'Join Carl Bass, Autodesk president and CEO, at this roundtable session to discuss the use of software for the wood trades. As a woodworker himself, Carl has given many talks on this topic.

Attendees will address the integration of building design software with fabrication design software through all phases of production: design, visualization, simulation, and computer-aided manufacturing. How can this industry make better use of this software technology? How can we make others aware of its capabilities and potential?'

If you're not going to AU this year - now's your chance. Leave your questions here and we will try to put as many to 'Uncle Carl' as we can.

Looking forward to it!

Paul

Autodesk Industry Marketing Manager UK D&M
Opinions are my own and may not reflect those of my company.
Linkedin Twitter Instagram Facebook Pinterest

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report