Inventor General Discussion

Mentor
whunter
Message 1 of 3 (140 Views)

Inventor dialogue fonts garbled

140 Views, 2 Replies
07-09-2012 05:08 AM

Hi all;

This is a really odd one. I changed the font (App, Options) from Tahoma to Segoe, worked with it like that for a while, didn't like it and changed it back to Tahoma. Then got the below (IV Pro 2012, latest SP, unfortuantely I cannot read the About dialogue)... 

Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012-07-09.jpg

Any idea how to fix this? Every time I start Inventor it's a different font (non of which I can read).

I have IV 2013 Pro installed on the same machine, no problems there. Could that be the problem?

*Expert Elite*
cbenner
Message 2 of 3 (136 Views)

Re: Inventor dialogue fonts garbled

07-09-2012 05:29 AM in reply to: whunter

This looks like Arabic to me.  Is it possible someone is messing with you, since you say it keeps changing?

ChrisB

ADSK_Expert_Elite_Icon_S_Color_Blk.png

Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution &Give Kudos!Kudos to further enhance the value of these forums. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

http://cadtipstricks.wordpress.com//

Mentor
whunter
Message 3 of 3 (130 Views)

Re: Inventor dialogue fonts garbled

07-09-2012 06:11 AM in reply to: cbenner

By someone I assume you mean Autodesk?:smileywink:

I'm a single user, no network, all updates (Microsoft and Autodesk) plus Avira Antivir Premium up to date and running. 

No, it must be a software issue. I also had IV 2013 beta installed at a stage, I'm sure something must have gotten corrupt with all the installing and uninstalling and hotfixes.

Anyway, I'm using 2013 now (as of today). No problems so far.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.