Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor can't create temp file

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
467 Views, 3 Replies

Inventor can't create temp file

I'm using Inventor for 2 years now and have never had such an error. When I trie to open any part or assembly, I always get a "Serious Error" - I added an image with the error -. It says basicly that Inventor can't create a temp file. Can anyone help me solving this problem? I have an exam tomorrow and stille have lots of work to do with Inventor. Thanks

Bram Leppens

Belgian Student

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
brian.cranston
in reply to: Anonymous

Out of space on the drive?

-Brian

Message 3 of 4
blair
in reply to: Anonymous

Try a different User Account in Windows. Create a new account with Admin Priv and try it.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 4 of 4
mcgyvr
in reply to: brian.cranston

@brian.cranston wrote:

Out of space on the drive?

-Brian

I'd expect it to be that..

There was a post on here a year or so ago about the new apperance library (proteinrun) images not being deleted when they should be and quickly filling up the hard drive or something like that.

ITs only when you have customized the apperance library I believe. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report