Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Cable and Harness

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
chenchukumar
176 Views, 0 Replies

Inventor Cable and Harness

hai. I am working on cable & harness in Inventor professional 2014. I found following problems while working. can anybody help me on the below points.

1. I have generated the harness partslist BOM from the report generator.  In the partslist BOM I got only the items which are connected through wires. other electrical components for which no wiring connection is there but they are used in the Acad electrical circuit diagram & also in inventor assy have not been coming in the partslist. Is there any possible way to get these items also to be included in partslist BOM.
  2. this is regarding terminal block. Which is a 1 pin(pin acts like a node) item in Electrical circuit diagram but this will have 2 pins which are shorted in the physical model. So if I am creating a harness assy by importing this Acad electrical circuit diagram to inventor, it is taking connection from only pin1. But if I want to have connection from both the pins what should i do?
  3. After routing, some of the wires are routed through the component itself. Can we eliminate this by using any method other than adding points and dragging the wire.
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report