Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor AppManager is Empty

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
petestrycharske
781 Views, 5 Replies

Inventor AppManager is Empty

All,

Have a peculiar situation here.  A user I am working with has downloaded an app called Screenshot from the app exchange, but when the AppManager is completely blank.  When clicking on the Exchange App Manager an error dialog box pops up with the message "Unexpected error when loading dialog".  After clicking okay, the App Manager dialog box comes up, but is completely empty.  The funny thing is that the app appears to be loaded and functioning correctly.  Has anyone run across this before and can offer some advice?  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Hope all is well and have a most blessed day!

Peace,

Pete

Just a guy on a couch...

Please give a kudos if helpful and mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: petestrycharske

Hi Pete!

Are you able to provide a link to the app that they are downloading? To the best of my knowledge Screencast is not available on the App Exchange store, and can be accessed and downloaded directly from https://screencast.autodesk.com/.

Message 3 of 6
petestrycharske
in reply to: philip.s

Philip,

I am checking on that for you and will get back as quickly as I can!

Just a guy on a couch...

Please give a kudos if helpful and mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 4 of 6

Philip,

The app turns out to be Cool Orange Screengrab, although he claims to have had the problem before downloading that app.  Hope this helps and have a most blessed night!

Regards,
Pete

Just a guy on a couch...

Message 5 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: petestrycharske

Hi Pete,

Just heard back on this one and apparantly by default the only items that would be in there would be Configurator 360 and Mockup 360. If they were not installed then the app manager would be blank.

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: philip.s

Hi,

I had the same problem after installing "Autodesk Feature Recognition". The problem was, the normal user had no rights to read the "PackageContents.xml". Only the admin could read and write to this file.

(C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\AutodeskFeatureRecognition.bundle\PackageContents.xml)

I have fixed it by given these reading-rights to "everybody"

Now it works again.

Regards André

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report