Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor and Keyshot Users (REQUEST THE PLUGIN)

19 REPLIES 19
Message 1 of 20
mike.4life
4521 Views, 19 Replies

Inventor and Keyshot Users (REQUEST THE PLUGIN)

Who want a Keyshot Plugin for Autodesk Inventor? I know alot of us do.

If enough demand is generated for a live plugin then the team will develop one, sadly with Inventor there has been very little interest shown for a KS to Inventor plugin. 😕

So the best thing you can do if you want to see a plugin developed is get the guys from your Inventor support forum to start asking.

Where are all the Inventor and Keyshot users?

lets all get together and make this work. (REQUEST THE PLUGIN). please send an e-mail to: ( info@luxion.com.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are using KeyShot in conjunction with Inventor, we would love to hear from you. please send an e-mail to: ( info@luxion.com.)

https://www.keyshot.com/forum/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Fusion 360 have one, why not Inventor?

https://www.keyshot.com/2013/keyshot-plugin-autodesk-fusion-360-now-available/

https://fusion360.autodesk.com/projects/editor_pick

https://www.keyshot.com/gallery/

https://www.youtube.com/user/KeyShot3D

19 REPLIES 19
Message 2 of 20
mike.4life
in reply to: mike.4life

Here it is a List of CAD with Plugins for Keyshot ( Where is Autodesk Inventor? )

• Autodesk Fusion360
  • Autodesk 3DS MAX
  • IronCAD
  • PTC Creo
    Pro/ENGINEER
  • Rhino
  • Solid Edge
  • NX
  • solidThinking Evolve
  • SolidWorks
  • Spaceclaim
  • SketchUp
  • Geomagic Design
  • ZW3D

https://www.keyshot.com/downloads/plugins/

Message 3 of 20
ampster402

pretty pictures, but what is Keyshot?

Message 4 of 20
blair
in reply to: ampster402

Rendering software, I guess Studio, Showcase and 3dMax that I get aren't enough.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 5 of 20
MegaJerk

Could this accomplish what you're after? 

Otoy Inventor Plugin

If my solution worked or helped you out, please don't forget to hit the kudos button 🙂
iLogicCode Injector: goo.gl/uTT1IB

GitHub
Message 6 of 20
mike.4life

KeyShot is a Rendering software developed by Luxion

KeyShot is the fastest and easiest to use 3D rendering software available. In just a few steps you can create amazing visuals straight from your 3D models.

KeyShot features tools and the fastest workflow for creating still and animated visuals. Within a few minutes, apply scientifically accurate materials, work with textures and labels, adjust HDRI and physical lighting, move your camera for the perfect shot, create animation and interactive KeyShotVR’s and see it all happen in real-time.

Keyshot is similar to Autodesk Showcase.

Message 7 of 20
mike.4life
in reply to: MegaJerk

Octane Render? never hear it before but look interesting, and finally I see I render plugin (Beta) for Autodesk Inventor. I'm have to try it out.

Thanks for the information 

Message 8 of 20
dgorsman

Might want to separate yourself from the issue - it may be *your* favorite but that doesn't mean that everybody (or even the majority of users) wants it, shares your opinion, or is willing to campaign on your behalf.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 9 of 20
mike.4life
in reply to: dgorsman

You are right, I shouldn't have wrote that, my mistake, I removed if that make you happy. and this is to try to get the people who work with Inventor and keyshot users to do more request in orther for keyshot to create a plug in for Inventor.

(If enough demand is generated for a live plugin then the team will develop one)

Thanks for your opinion 

Message 10 of 20
ampster402

How long have you worked for them?

Message 11 of 20
mike.4life

I do not

Message 12 of 20
son-t

I want the plugin for Inventor .

Message 13 of 20
mike.4life
in reply to: son-t

The only way we can make this happen is if we continue requesting the plugin to Luxion Keyshot, what you see below is an answer from Keyshot explaining why there is no plugin for Inventor.

If enough demand is generated for a live plugin then the team will develop one, sadly with Inventor there has been very little interest shown for a KS to Inventor plugin. 😕

So the best thing you can do if you want to see a plugin developed is get the guys from your Inventor support forum to start asking.

Please send an e-mail to: ( info@luxion.com.)

or request it at the keyshot forum in the links below. (REQUIRES AN ACCOUNT)

Keyshot Forum

Keyshot Forum - Topic: Autodesk Inventor Plugin

Message 14 of 20
doehman

Still no plugin...

Message 15 of 20
tuyenvohong

PLS DEVELOP TO HAVE PLUGIN WITH KEYSHOT

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
in reply to: tuyenvohong

nothing to do with Autodesk 

your asking the wrong company

Message 17 of 20

Almost 10 years on, it'd be great to have this feature. 
The Fusion 360  to Keyshot plugin makes workflow so much more streamlined. 

Message 18 of 20
ggglazer

Please please please please make a keyshot plug-in for inventor 2019! I really need this for work!

Message 19 of 20

@ggglazer ^^

Message 20 of 20
Anonymous
in reply to: Dylan-White-Con-form

this has nothing to do with Autodesk

Keyshot is not an Autodesk product

go post on Keyshots forum not here

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report